Saturday, April 25, 2009

Trials.........

I've been through so many different trials in my life. I suppose if you live long enough this is a criteria, to the way things go. Each day I've lived what seems like a life time, lately. I'm very tired from dealing with the things that have been happening in my life. I don't have any time for me, except to get on this computer. I wish, I could find a way to alleviate the situations, that I'm dealing with. I didn't bargain for a man that would have a stroke, when I developed a relationship with this guy 2 years ago. Now, look what I've managed to get myself into. Caregiver for a stroke victim that will never be well again. I'm just sick about it............and I'm pulling these "pity trips" on myself ever so often. I get ashamed of how I feel and how I let it affect me........I wish it would just go away......

No comments: