Saturday, April 25, 2009

Organic Lawn Care

I've often wonder how much better organic grown vegetables, are considered to be. I noticed that there are organic health food stores springing up around the country. The price's are a bit higher that the vegetables you buy in a regular grocery store. I assume it's because of the extra care it takes to grows these special foods, in an organic environment and soil. Organic food producers, frown on using regular pesticides, and chemical fertilizers when growing organic foods. While I like to grown a garden each year, I have to admit, that I don't always adhere to this way of gardening. It takes a great deal of work and planning to do this type of gardening, and I'm certainly lazy.
This website promotes the use of organic ways, with handling a garden. The ringer lawn fertilizer
they offer, is as I said, expensive, but well worth it. I looked around the website and noticed that they give you plenty of information, along with great ideas and advice. They also have information about how to take care of your houseplants, shrubs, grasses and such. I believe they have adopted the "green" solution to handling organic growing. This is supposed to help the environment as well as give you good plants during growing season.

No comments: