Tuesday, April 28, 2009

National Phone Listing...........

I wasn't ready for this website to show up online. I knew there were such website's but didn't thing I'd end up writing a post for them. The National Phone Listing directory, gives you information on all the phone numbers, you decide to type into the search box. I don't mean, just an active phone line and such. I'm talking about the person's name, address and whether or not it's a land line, cell phone or what ever. Now, I wonder where we can go to get privacy, these days? This sure leaves us wide open for predators who wish to access our information. I noticed that it's very easy to use and gives too much information. I don't like my information up to easy access by people who are on the internet. There are too many criminals lurking about and wreaking havoc on unsuspecting people.
I assume this website, didn't intend it to become an area of problems. I wish to believe that it wanted to assist internet users, with their searches to find friends and lost family members. I had to pay for the information I obtained, last year. I looked up an old boyfriend, and had to pay $9.95 on another website. I believe, there should be more control on certain website's because of identity theft and violent attacks on aging citizen's.

No comments: