Sunday, April 5, 2009

Prayer Request...........

Today, I got up as usual, and went to the bathroom, .............suddenly, I heard a crash..............I hollered at my spouse and asked him what was he doing? He didn't answer me..........so, being perturbed, I asked him again, "Indio what did you do?" Still no answer................I walked straight to the bedroom, and found him down on the floor, reaching up for help......................now, talk about, being afraid................that's not the full limit, of what I was feeling..............so, once again.............I asked him, "What did you do?" He looked at me and reached for me to get help to get up..................I took his hand and realized that he wasn't able to use my hand to get to his feet..................so, I drug him out from between the bed and the dresser, and reached down, around his chest and lifted him up, to his feet.....................I could tell that something was terribly wrong...................oh, yeah,.............he had ............had a stroke............and I got him to the couch, and helped him dress.....................and told him that he was going to the emergency room at Parkland Hospital...............I wasn't taking "NO" for an answer..............
I was right.................and when we got him there, they took him straight in..............which is something that they don't do, unless it's serious...............
Well, 10 hours later, when I left after spending all day in the ICU, he still wasn't stabelized and I called back before I went to bed, ............they said he was doing ok..................well, I watched as his blood pressure went up and down all day.............so, I truly hope that they know what they are saying.................
I'm asking for your prayers, and hope with all my heart, this person................comes out of this unscathed................he's my baby...!

No comments: