Monday, February 16, 2009
Emu Oil
I'm not sure if I've ever notice this product before, but it's enjoying a good market. Emu Oil is an all natural oil that is gentle for all types of skin. It's high in Omega 3 and 6 penetrating the skin without resistance, which gives it anti-inflammatory properties. Using Emu Oil gives amazing results on severe skin conditions such as wind burn, sun burn and skin that has lost some of it’s elasticity. The oil has had wonderful results for athletes experiencing problems with tennis elbow, muscle pain, muscle inflammation, tendonitis and shin splints. They use only Certified Fully Refined Emu Oil in the production of Emuprofen. This oil is an excellent moisturizer and can actually re-hydrate the skin. The oil derived from the emu offers a wide variety of therapeutic benefits. I'm interested in the price of this product, since it has been advertised to be a great oil for skin problems.
Labels:
Beauty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment