There are many ways to drink tea and I suppose if I chose a certain way to drink it, it would be hot. Although I do like iced tea with lemon at a dinner, when we are dinning out. Especially if there are no other types of drinks offered.
When we go to Chinese places, we always drink hot tea, as it seems to add to the cuisine and atmosphere of the cultures. I manage to drink too much of the hot tea and not have enough room left for the huge amount of food they serve me.
There are many who have tea at a certain time everyday and I'm not one of them. It seems they buy great tasting, gourmet teas to add to the experience.
I've heard that it is a luxurious beverage that doubles as a sunless tanner, hair color, plant food. It's amazing the things you learn when you check into certain subjects. I certainly never knew that about tea. I suppose you could use tea for those type of situations.
This website boasts of teabags which are a larger size with more tea which makes a better cup of tea with more flavor. They have many different foods to sell as well as their huge selections of tea. You can also buy a tea service from them, which can come in ceramic or fine bone china. Check out this website and shop for the many items on display.
No comments:
Post a Comment