Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Poem to Bobby

If there were a time to come........
When you weren't there with me,
I'd want the time to start anew...
A life in eternity.....me and you.
Without you close to me,
The days would be so lonely.....
I'd have no purpose once again.
No reason to enjoy living,
Without you by my side,
My heart would run again to hide.
I'd not be full of love,
To give to this special man, with me.
For you would take my heart with you.
Lifeless, then I would be,
Stripped of all thats........ life to me.
Once again to wander, helplessly........
Looking for a special love like thee.......
To fill the space you'd leave in me.
Without you what would I be?
NOTHING......and very lonely....you'd see
So, Bobby let me be,
a special love to you....each day
As from the start, always brand new.
Never to ever be, lonely without......Me.
I Love you...........
Always,
Nita Kaye Stephens

No comments: