Friday, March 6, 2009

It's Not Right..........

I wonder why there always comes a time, when you have to make a hard decision? Why can't life be on an easier scale? We are always having to decide, if we rob Peter to pay Paul......and vice versa. It's just a matter of time before we will have to decide on whether to take this health insurance, they are trying to push on us............or fight back...........I don't need it.........and I know there are many who do..........but this is like Medicare...........they make you take it whether you want or need it or not................so, now how much more of our money are they going to take and give to someone else? Many of these people don't even have a legal document, saying they are US citizens...........and we have to take care of them and take money out of our daily living to take care of them...........it's hard enough for us older citizens(legal) to make it on the money the government gives us.............and most of the time..........we have worked very hard for the little bit of money. It's just not right..........

No comments: