Monday, March 16, 2009

I Don't Need......

Since I've gotten older and closer to retirement, I have begun getting all types of mail to that effect. They send me, brochures for the Hover round, life insurance, burial insurance, health insurance, you name it. They send it and it's almost like they are ready to take what small amount of money we older people get. I ask you, "if we try to afford everything, these people throw at us, in our senior years, how are we supposed to have money to live on?" My mother, tells me that they won't go to the doctor, unless it's an absolute have to, because of the office and doctor fees, they have to pay up front. I don't see that these companies are helping the senior citizens, if they still can't afford to use the services that they have bought. It's absolutely ridiculous to put to put even more expense of us Seniors, when we can't afford it in the first place.

No comments: