Lets see if I can name, you girls
There was:
Martha Ann(miscarriage at 7 months)
Rita Joyce(born not breathing, CPR'd lived one hour)
Georgia Delores(Live 3 hours)
Judy Carlene(live 6 months, died from bad milk)
Sandra Faye (a twin to Becky, born not breathing, CPR'd, rushed to neonatal unit, at Parkland Hospital, lived 24 hours)
Well, girls' I just wish you had lived, but all of you died before getting a chance to live and know the world, me and your other sister Becky, have known. It was a bad time, back during those years. The local doctor lived next door, but he wasn't much of a doctor. He did all he knew how to do, which wasn't good enough.
Then I guess you could blame the life Mom was living on part of the problems. I'm not trying to put Mom , down but she didn't do much but run wild for awhile. I was a product of the running wild. So, I was born illegitimately, with no father to look to, for guidance or love. I never got the chance to have Mom's love either, she gave me away, and went on with her wild life. I believe you girls, were also victims, of this ordeal, and you were the angels, that God saved and took back from the life you would have had to survive, under her rule.
Becky, was raised by Mom, but she made it somehow........I think it took growing up, to see what Mom, really was, that helped Becky pull out of the tyranny, she was exposed to. Either way, we finally have made a relationship, that was almost exorcised, by Mom. She didn't want us to have a sister relationship, and we weren't able to understand why? I believe she hated her Mom & Dad and used us as a means of hateful actions, to get back at them..............Me & Becky were the one's who suffered........although she had Becky conned for awhile. I've given them one more chance to include me in their lives, and if they take advantage of it, as in recent years, then they will be banned from my life forever. I've had enough abuse at their hands. So, I guess in a way, you girls, are privileged not to have lived in the world Mom, would have made for you girls. Yet, I would have liked to have known, you and tried to have had a sister relationship with you, Who knows, maybe you could have seen through Mom's cruel ways, and loved me for who I was.......... Your Sister!
Love to all of you,
Nita Kaye
No comments:
Post a Comment