Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Too Many Days......

It's another rough day, for me........when I saw the light breaking through the window this morning and knew another day had arrived, I knew that I'd have to find ways to make it again......through the horrendous task of hurting, now that he's gone. It's been a weepy time for me and I really have to get a grip on myself, when I see him at our place, doing his usual things. What makes it even worse, is when he tries to talk to me and I have to look him in the face too long. I can feel the tears weld up and I have to yank my eyes away, to keep from blubbering out and bawling. I wish it was different and we could have gotten along. We had some good times, but the little crap, ruined everything.
Hey, God..........just hold on to me.....and get me through.........I know your there and will help me........I need your strength during this time...
Nita Kaye


No comments: