It's been hard not having you to talk to. I miss our conversations on things, that's going on in our world. I miss asking your opinions about things, that's happening in my life. About how you would handle a situation, that seems to be out of control? Most of the time you would confirm what I already thought, but it gave more substance, to my decisions, when I had your ideas on the subject.
You had such a hard life, and gave of yourself to so many, yet you were able to keep a good outlook. I've tried to do what I think you would tell me was the right thing, and I can't always, do it. So, I improvise and make the best of it that I can. I really miss you and hope that in some way, your still guiding me along this beaten path.
Your grand-daughter,
Kaye
No comments:
Post a Comment