How mean of you to make these brats of your's so bad and then go off and leave them here on us, to deal with. Hey you are out of the mess you two created and free of the crap these vultures dish out. You should be the one's to have to put up with your demons. If it weren't for you these brats wouldn't be turned loose on society. You have horrible kids and they don't care who they abuse....how much they take....or what they can get away with....just like you two did, when you were alive. They are a product of your and your lives, and that's not giving you one compliment to your credit. You make me hate ever knowing you two and wanting to be in your lives. How could I have been so stupid? I just wish I had never met you two, then I wouldn't have to deal with your bratty kids.........they need to leave me alone.......I don't want to be their step-mom.
Sincerely
Nita Kaye
No comments:
Post a Comment