Monday, July 14, 2008

I Need Help Here...

Hello god,
It's been a rough few days, and I still am having a hard time, with this break up. I really need you to give me strength, especially when I feel the pains of missing him. He's just on the other side of town, but I can't bring myself to cry yet. Oh I get misty eyed, ever so often, and I wipe away the tears fast, but I've not had a big "boo hoo". Actually, I haven't let myself have it, because it seems so final.
You know things are just not right, and that's something that will never change. The circumstances, behind this breakup are so stupid and wouldn't be hard to clean up, but neither one of us wants to budge. So, there it is in a nutshell, foolish pride once again kills a good relationship.
I'm not ready to accept the bad this person, puts into our relationship, and that's the main thing, that's come between us.
I love him, but I know it's over....and that's what hurts the most.......loosing the good parts that he contributed to the relationship.......I'll really miss him, and that will be the most horrible part.
If you can help me, I sure need it. I know your have your ways of handling things, so I will let you do what you think is necessary to make this situation complete.
Once again, thank you for always being there, when I really need you.
Sincerely
Nita Kaye

2 comments:

Astro Galaxy said...

Take care and hope all's well with you soon!

Nita Martinez said...

thanks for your concern.....am taking one day at a time........