Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hello God.......

Hello up there,
I'm just feeling the need to talk to you, even though there's not a lot to say. I keep thinking about things, and how in my life they are good, but in other's they're not.
First of all, I want to thank you for the good that's happened in my life, and for the "love" of someone, I thought I'd never find. You sent me someone who had to be accepted for who he was, and to my joy I found a whole new world open up. That world isn't perfect by a long shot, but there's so much good, that it over powers any bad, that I stumble into. I waited all these years and searched for this type of love, only to be hurt or mistreated by the one's I chose to share this love with. While not looking for anything and secretly looking at the same time, I bumped into a person, whose life had similar circumstances and had been through many horrible trials through his life as well. This gave us a communion, that only we could have together. We've had our up's and down's, but they haven't bothered the relationship, we have as one. I looked for this all these years, only to find it now.
I had gotten to the point, I didn't believe in it anymore, and figured the men were all out for themselves, and to heck with the word "love". I feared if I got with anyone else, it would turn out the same. There were times, I believed that no one could love me for who I was. I really thought, I was such a bad person, and no one wanted a woman like me, for a relationship.
But you do work in mysterious ways, don't you? You have plans we don't even know about and can't even fathom. For that I am so very "thankful", and don't know what I'd do, if I didn't know where you were, and how to contact you.
Thanks for all the great and good things, you placed in my life. Know that I will tell anyone, that I can about you, when I know they need an emotional boost, and maybe it will help them get through some of the rough times they face, just like you did for me.
I'm in your debt!
Sincerely
Nita Kaye


No comments: