Friday, July 18, 2008

Dear Mamaw
















Dear Mamaw,
You taught me so very much........just look at this sweet potato plant I grew from the top of a sweet potato that had sprouted.......you taught me how to grow things in the earth........to fix the soil.......to grow veggies and how to cook all that stuff.
You taught me how to crotchet, tat lace, embroider on to pillow slips and other things. You taught me to sew, and how to cut out the material......you even taught me how to design and make my own patterns from newspapers. I have so much in my life because of your patience and dedication to raising this one girl, no one else wanted or cared about........
I thank God you were there for me, he knew where to put me, and you did a great job.......I only hope I haven't let you and him down too bad, amongst all the time's I seem to fail.
I love you for your love to me,
Your grand daughter,
Nita Kaye

No comments: