Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day

Ah yes........the day we all celebrate MOM. But do we celebrate Mom, in a fashion that's giving respect or just because it's another holiday, and the thing to do? I've been so left out many times. It made me think that I was a bad Mom. I know that the kids have their own worlds and lives today. I know that they have to deal with things that are going on and they get lost in it. I can't remember leaving my Mom out very many times, when it came to the observance. Her birthday, was another thing. It took me years to remember the exact day it was on. I wonder why this world's Mom's are getting the she'll understand routine? I wish you would ask yourself.............does she really understand or does she just accept what you offer and let it go?

No comments: