Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Disney's Best..........

Noted for what dreams are made of. This theme park conglomerate, has been in business from many years. Walt Disney's dream, came true the day they opened the famed Disneyland in California. It's gone on through the years to expand and become a world wide string of theme parks. Have you ever been to one of the theme parks? I've been able to go to at least 2 of them, and it was very early in my young adult life. My first trip to one was the Disneyland in California, as a teenager's first time away from home. What a thrill to walk in the gates with a hand full of coupons to various rides and food concessions. This was the trip of a life time for a young person, and I made every moment count. I remember seeing all the different sets they had assembled and wondered who had this type of imagination. It was truly a paradise for any child or young person.
Later in life I was able to finance going to Disney World Orlando, and take three of my children, along. Back then I thought the tickets were high, but what the heck it was vacation time. So, to us $60+ wasn't much for a family of 5. Since this was back in the early 80's, Epcot Center was just being built, so we didn't get to enjoy as much of Disney World, as people do today.
There are so many amenities, you can get from travel package deals. The economy has really put a decline on the enjoyment of families, and it's very hard to afford tickets or airfares. This website is offering discount Disney tickets and that makes it easier for a family to still enjoy an outing to one of the theme parks. So, get those tickets and head out for a fun filled week or weekend at Disney's greatest parks.

No comments: