Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bedbugs On The Rise.........

I can remember my grandmother sitting the posts of the bed in coal oil, to kill the bedbugs and keep them from coming up into the bed with us. Heck, this was back in the 40' and 50's, when she was doing this. Now, considering the atmosphere, from which these bugs come, I would say that filth is a big problem. My grandmother, did not take baths as she should, back in those days. I wondered why and all I could derive from the answers, was to save money on the water bill. I still didn't believe that the water bill could be so high that someone couldn't take a bath at least once a week. Guess, I was wrong.............they never did. I got into alot of trouble, if I wanted to waste water in such a manner. Thank God, we live in today's world.........it's much nicer.

No comments: