But if ye be led of the Spirit, ya are not under the law. Now the Works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft ( The Occult ), hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, sedition's, heresies, Envying, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
This is my opinion but, it is backed by the word of God and therefore is considered truth. I quote: "Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free". Since I was asked to write about this and drop the link in a post, I decided to write it in a manner according to this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment