So, if you don't manage to get a supply of Beemans, then I guess the next best would be Black Jack gum. It also has a very distinctive flavor, like the Beemans. I also, noticed that they offer the Clove gum, which I liked well, back in the days, that I chewed alot of gum. It had the clove flavor and gave your breath a great scent to clean any bad breath you make have. Chewing a sugar-free gum is in fact highly recommended by dentists. If having clean teeth and fresh breath could give you that little boost of confidence you need, then keep several packages handy. Place them in your car, office and at home, for easy access.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Beemans Gum
It's been awhile since I chewed any gum, but I can remember back several years ago, when people would buy beemans gum and I often wondered why? It has a very distinctive flavor all it's own and the texture of the gum is somewhat different as well. I found a website that has the original nostalgic beemans gum. It's available for a limited time only, naturally. this is a gum that is hard to get and I'm sure the company is probably feeling the economic crunch as bad as the rest of the business industry. So, it's suggested that you enjoy these tasty gums while you still can because their a limited-edition nostalgia product. After which the supply will no longer be available.
So, if you don't manage to get a supply of Beemans, then I guess the next best would be Black Jack gum. It also has a very distinctive flavor, like the Beemans. I also, noticed that they offer the Clove gum, which I liked well, back in the days, that I chewed alot of gum. It had the clove flavor and gave your breath a great scent to clean any bad breath you make have. Chewing a sugar-free gum is in fact highly recommended by dentists. If having clean teeth and fresh breath could give you that little boost of confidence you need, then keep several packages handy. Place them in your car, office and at home, for easy access.
So, if you don't manage to get a supply of Beemans, then I guess the next best would be Black Jack gum. It also has a very distinctive flavor, like the Beemans. I also, noticed that they offer the Clove gum, which I liked well, back in the days, that I chewed alot of gum. It had the clove flavor and gave your breath a great scent to clean any bad breath you make have. Chewing a sugar-free gum is in fact highly recommended by dentists. If having clean teeth and fresh breath could give you that little boost of confidence you need, then keep several packages handy. Place them in your car, office and at home, for easy access.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment