It's been this way for a few years and you know it, because you know everything about me and my life. I'm not feeling as strong and tough as I once did and the uncertainty of my life, keeps looming up in my thoughts. I feel an uneasiness around me as if an impending problem might happen, or something of another nature that will cost more monies than I can afford. I know that if anything like this were to happen, it would definitely change my life and the world around me.
You know that I've managed to get things handled so that I can live daily and not have to worry how things are being taken care of. It's as if I'm living on the edge and could fall off at anytime.
Please help this uneasy feeling, that's plaguing me, and bring back the confidence, that it's all in your hands and you are taking care of me.
In your name I ask
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment