I didn't realize it would affect me as much as it has. Your passing has been hard on our sons. It is bothering me that your gone, and I will miss you not being around anymore and not being able to hear how your doing. I know you are better off, because your not sick anymore. I wish we could have been together all our lives, but it didn't happen and I'm so very sorry. I know that you were a good man and I never doubted it for one minute. You spent your life doing what was expected of you and working your life away. I will always remember, your tenderness and the love you showed, even after our divorce.
I remember when we met and you ran into the cold drink machine at the skating rink, trying to get stopped so you could talk to me. I laughed at you, your were so funny hugging the machine. When Mom, came and you asked her could you take me home that night, I was behind you.......shaking my head "no" at her. Of course she laughed at me and told you "yes".
I remember our Wedding and our first home, and how we had fun being newly weds. When our 1st son was born, how proud you were........and how we had to ride to the hospital in a taxi, to have our second son, because we had no car. I remember how you would get up in the mornings and walk several miles to get to work, to provide for us. I was too young to understand how stupid I would act about certain subjects and would make your life much harder than it needed to be. I am so very sorry, and hope that in some way you were able to forgive me down through the long years. You were a very special man, and I'll always cherish you and the time we had together. So long sweet man.........I'll see you some day........
All my heart
Nita
2 comments:
Hi Nita,
I hope this finds you well. I am sorry to hear about your loss and I offer my prayers tonight to you and your love ones. May the Lord give you strength on this trying time.
God Bless you.
Ria
I am so sorry for your loss!
Post a Comment