Dear Doyle.................you wanted to be cremated and they are following your wishes.......yet, I wished I could have viewed your body one more time.........sort like actually saying goodbye, to the place you were for so many years..........I know it's for the best that you are gone, you labored so hard to breathe all these years and even in death after they unplugged you, you still hung on for another day and a half. It's been hard on you and I hope that you have finally found the peace you always wanted. You will be sorely missed by your son's and I'm sure your wife, will look for you from time to time, it's a habit when you've been together as long as you two were.
We had only a short time together, but it was enough to always have a piece of your heart here with me. I too will miss the man who is the father of our two sons, and will have a soft feeling inside always, for you.
Love to you,
Kaye
No comments:
Post a Comment