Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dear God

I've been trying to figure this thing out.......and I just keep wondering, how it is that you live most of your life, expecting to die, and have all these people miss you.........and here you find that they've all died and left you behind to do the chore. I've heard that only the good die young and I purposed myself to not be one of the "good one's". I was wondering, if maybe I've done that job, too well?
They say everyone wants to go to heaven, but no one wants to die..........I guess that may be my case........cause even though I know you and who you are, I'm still scared to death of dying.
I've had certain people tell me that that's selfish on my part...........how is it so? I'm just scared of not being alive anymore and breathing, living and seeing all the wonderful things going on in our world. When this breath is gone there will be no more me.........and to me........that's scary. I sure hope things change in my mind and heart before I go, because I think I'll probably be one of those people, who fights it. Sorry, Lord I'm still that little lost girl, that's been here this long, with only you to rely on.
I love you,
Nita

No comments: