Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hello God

I'm sorry to bother you, but I was wondering, why men are so into pouting and complicated? I can't seem to get anywhere with this man and he says he loves me? I wonder if he can't see how he hurts me with this thing he does? Maybe, he's doing it on purpose, I don't know but darn it...........I'm so tired of this "little boy" thing. He's supposed to be a man, not a child. I try so hard to make things great for us and he still finds things to get stupid at me for..........I can't get it right no matter how hard I try, so I was wondering, if I could get some help here? You know better than me how to handle all kinds of situations. The smart remarks are hurtful and just make me want to be stupid even more............of course I'm just bringing myself down to his level........so, I guess it's a Mexican standoff..........and I'm not Mexican...........he is...........I'm lost for what I need to do other than kiss his butt all the time............which I'm not going to do......so, what's you opinion........
Please, don't say religion.............I don't believe in man made religion..........I just believe in you.........Help!
Sincerely,
Nita

No comments: