
An undated family photo released by Bachman’s Inc., a Minneapolis company, CEO Todd Bachman, right, is shown with his wife
Barbara, left, and daughter, former Olympian Elisabeth, center.
(AP Photo)
I pray for the families of the people who were slain and hurt by the attacker at the Olympics this week. I know of no more horrible thing to experience, than the death and vicious attack of one's loved one's. I know that there is a reason for everything, but I have a hard time, understanding it. You are the all knowing and healing God, who give us peace that passes all understanding, and for that I thank you.
Lord, reach out to these people with your comfort, love and understanding. Give them the strength to go forward during these rough times, and place your healing hands on the wounded, for comfort and ease of pain.
We the public call upon you as the comforter, healer, protector and friend, to help these people, and bring them home safely from the Olympic games, with victory in their hearts, souls and minds. This is our prayer to you our faithful Lord, in all things we give you thanks.
Nita
No comments:
Post a Comment