I really am sorry that you passed away. I wasn't that close to you, but you had an occasion to enter my life areas, when you accompanied your wife. Your wife was a part of my last husband's past and I dealt with her, as well as I could. You weren't very important, but had your ways, as I did.
I guess, you just never made much of an impression on me, that I could enjoy. I wasn't too excited to see you or be where you were, during all those years. I felt you looked down your nose at everyone, and always had a smart or snide remark to plant on everyone in your path.
I guess you are finally with your wife, but I'm afraid you'll have to get in line, the same way you did, when she was alive. I know the cancer, must have been hard on you and it finally got you to give up. I'm sorry for your demise and wouldn't wish that on anyone. To this I can only add.........may God, rest your soul
Nita
No comments:
Post a Comment