Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Touched By Many....

How do I remember everyone in my lifetime that has touched my life, in some way or the other? Remembering people is hard to do, and there are times when they come to mind out of the blue. I have so many that I could write to in a good way..........and many that I could write to in a gruff way. During my young life as a child, many were mean to me and some knowing this, came to my ego's rescue. To these few people, I'm am so very grateful. The one's who were mean, helped me grow up fast and learn what this world can do to the lesser of them. I don remember Ms. Wilson and I suppose there is a Mr. or Mrs. Wilson in many peoples lives. This lady, lived down the street from my great grandmother...........yes, I had one of those for several years. I would go and visit her........she seem to enjoy it.......I hope she did...........it made me feel good......

No comments: