Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dear Paul

Yesterday, made it a month since you left the family.  It's been a rough 30days on the girls, and I'm sure you wouldn't want it that way.  Our daughter misses you so much and it's hard for her to go over to the house, and you not be there.  It seems that everyone is maintaining and trying to cope with your loss.  I have stayed away so that they can sort out the way of life they will need to make, in order to survive.  There will always be a great hole in your girls lives, and I know that you will be trying to keep up with their youthful ways. 
I'm glad you didn't suffer very long, because that would have made it harder on all of you.  So, long to you and may all you paths be straight ones now........
Sincerely,
Nita Kaye

No comments: