Thursday, October 8, 2009
Yo Yo's Great Fun.........
Several years ago, when I was still a child, yoyo's were the cheapest and most entertaining form of play. It was very frustrating to me, since I just couldn't seem to get that thing to corporate with my rhythm's and the string would always knot up on me. I would watch other kids, making those things dance around on the floor and have a blast "walking the dog" with them. It was easy to go to the local 5 and dime store and purchase one of these toys. Today, things have gotten more exclusive, and you have to find the good brands at a "yo-yo shop", which deals in this type of toy. I found that you can also go online to different website's and find special brands along with styles to suit your pleasure. There are several competitions that can be entered, when you have made this hobby an art. I know that I would never be able to master the art of performing in yoyos competitions, because I'm not agile, like those who enter. Have you considered giving a precision yoyo to a family member for a Christmas gift? You will find, that they are not a cheap as the one's we could once buy. Their maker's have given them more high caliber designs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment