Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Clocks........
There are many people, mostly women, who really want a striking grandfather clock in their homes. I for one am one of those women, but the price is beyond my financial situation. I've seen several grandfather clocks that compliment the homes of people who can afford nice flair and decor. A grandfather clock gives a home that old time flavor and makes it more comfortable to the family. I love to hear striking mantel clocks that can strike until a certain hour, shut off until the 6am hour and stark striking again. I have a striking clock that could be placed on the mantel and used as a nice center piece, for different arrangements. I have it on top of the entertainment center at the present, because I have no fireplace or mantel. I was raise with striking clocks and to me it's a form of being at home, like in the olden days. A grandfather clock can enhance the beauty of a home and give the family living pleasure to enjoy. Why not find a nice clock, to place in your home or office, for the enjoyment of the home effects? It's a very nice piece of furniture to have in your home or office and brings many conversations about the past and memories of what happened back then. My sister, had one that was very loud, and at night she would have to stop the pendulum to keep it from chiming during the night and keeping you awake.
Labels:
Family,
Furniture,
Home-Garden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment