Carlos Trevino- March 15, 1952 - December 11, 1998
I remember your hearty laugh, your ever watchful eyes, that lit up when you thought you had gotten something over on someone. All the jokes you would tell, your big round belly that shook when you laughed. You were a play boy, with many ladies waiting in the shadows.......always looking at another lady, with leering eyes, and a sexy smile.........you loved my legs.....
We could always laugh and joke with each other, and that was as far as it went...........no doubt, you wanted it to go further, but I wouldn't allow us to loose our friendship with that type of thing. When we heard you were ill and it was going to be rough, I worried about you. When at last I finally saw you again, it hurt to see how much weight you had lost.........It wasn't many months after that until you were gone........I miss you my friend.........
Nita
No comments:
Post a Comment