Our daughter is going through a tough time........and your not here to give her support. I wonder why I ever thought that you could do that for our children? You never did, so why would I expect you to now? Anyway, it would have been nice for them, if you had given them your time and love down through the years. They really needed your shoulder many times.........and it seemed that mine was never quite big enough.
Right now, she really needs a shoulder and has retreated into her world of maintaining. It's not a good world, but it's the one she has fashioned for herself and it's her security. She's out there alone, and she's not reaching out to us, who are here. Each one of us is giving her the space she needs to deal with this, but I'm not sure she really knows how. Her pride will keep her from coming to us and that is a bad thing........
If you have any way of doing something good from where you are,
please, send some love and strength to our daughter...........she needs it so very bad........
Sincerely,
Kaye
No comments:
Post a Comment