Monday, December 1, 2008

Dear God

I wrote this when I got word from my daughter.......
She called me back about an hour later, with news that the doctor said, it wasn't cancer after all......but it was emphysema and she might get arthritis in her lungs from all the broken ribs she's had.........

My letter to God.......before I found out........

This is not supposed to be happening.........why? It's my child.........and now she's going to be fighting the fight of her life...........and for her life.....

God, she just turned 40 this year.........and now the doctor says, she may not live to be 42.........I'm so scared.........will I be able to be what she needs me to be? I feel so lost..........helpless.......and all of those horrible words, that comes to mind...................LUNG CANCER...........
What do I do.......how do I keep her going........and built up emotionally.......when I'm falling apart......myself? Oh God, help me........please help me........
It's in your hands,

Nita



Praise God..........he's still on the throne..........

No comments: