Friday, December 26, 2008

Dear Doyle

I know your in a better place..........and yet.........it's hard to think of this season, without you being alive............you always loved to eat and enjoyed sleeping after your stomach was full. I often said that you could sleep through a tornado....I'm actually sure of it.......
I was your wife for a short time, but I grew to know you well.............our son's, knew you even better. I'm sure that's why it's so hard on them right now. Your death, put a big hole in their lives, and I saw our grandson, grow up during the time of you departure. With his simple ways, Trey still has a soft tender heart. Reminds me of yours. I remember touching your heart many times down through the years.........even though you were very stubborn. Today is our grand daughter's birthday.........and I hope she will be able to gather strength and stamina as she walks through her new world of adulthood.
What was good, even though I wondered about it, was your wife..........giving a hug.........even after all the bad blood, we had during those years. I sincerely believe, that she was able to move beyond the menace and step up to greater heights as a person. In a way....your death.......caused a lot of good...........and huge grief......
In my eyes.........your still a good man.........and we all miss you.....
Sincerely
Kaye

No comments: