How did we make such crazy kids? I know that you were smart and yet you defeated your whole purpose in life, when we were together. These two kids of ours' are following in your footsteps, even though they hate the ground you walk on. They saw what you did to us and how you acted as if you had no children. They lived the abuse you put all of us through. The youngest didn't suffer it, from you but he lived it through the next man I got with. A woman like me, tends to pick the same kind of men, no matter how much they'd rather have a good man.
These kids of ours, just can't get their lives together and run amok, most of the time. They'd rather spend their money for booze and drugs than, have something that's considered stability and home. I can't afford them and wish they'd get with it.........it's just too much expense, for cigarettes and beer. Our son, can eat the sides off a gut wagon and still be hungry. He's skinny and tall just like you, so it's hard to fill up his big toe, with food. He wonders why he has no life and yet won't go the extra mile to find a job. Now our daughter, has decided that she's tired of a 5 year job, and is ready to move on. Actually, she has moved here..............to the people you told the kids, were to be their family ........... now!
I'm so tired of trying to get these kids, to do right............and you are no help! You had the good gracies, to die 5 years ago, without even letting us know you were sick. You never left anything for the kids, and your family took whatever you had left, without ever looking for the kids as your heirs..............sorry people............they always were.
I don't like what you've left me.............I don't like the way you did us............and I hate you for dying............too soon and leaving the kids with nothing to cherish or share from you.
Sincerely,
Nita Kaye
No comments:
Post a Comment