Hello God......
One after the other..........now there's so many without homes and jobs........these disaster's are making a mess of things, and it's something.......that can't be controlled. I'm so worried that more of this will happen, since the hurricane season isn't over yet.......Dear Lord, I know that you can control these things, and I don't understand your ways, but I was wondering if you could ease up on us? I know this sounds like whining, and maybe it is.........but, many are the people, who have been affected by these storms. The Caribbean, waters have drenched the islands located in them...........with these hurricanes.........and loss of lives.......has been paramount. Many other areas of our world has had typhoons as well as a hurricane in the Pacific ocean...........we ask your help, Lord....so many are hurting.......
You said we could call on you in the time of need, and this is what we are doing.......
In thy name we ask...........
Amen

No comments:
Post a Comment