Friday, March 12, 2010

Lost Their Way.......

I look around the world today, and see all the suffering that's taking place, in one manner or another.  It looks as though the people just can't seem to find the one thing that gives them the presence of mind to live.  Staying alive has always been a priority of mine, and I can't understand how life can seem so bad that a person would take theirs on purpose.  I understand that there are chemical imbalance's and mental illness associated with some cases.  But taking your own life because you can't control how things are happening is just not what I consider the thing to do.  I know that life has a way of throwing the cherry pits at you, but when you get up the next morning, you find a whole new day to start fresh. 
My strength during these times have always been drawn from the Word of God, and prayer to him.  I know that he is always there, and all I have to do is reach out during my time of troubles.  His mighty hand will reach down and lift me to heights I never imagined.  All I have to do is ask and he is faithful!

No comments: