Friday, June 12, 2009

I'll Never Understand

Rescue workers stand near the body of a suicide bomber (L) after ...

Rescue workers stand near the body of a suicide bomber after he attacked the offices of a cleric at a mosque compound in Lahore June 12, 2009. A prominent anti-Taliban Muslim cleric who condemned suicide bombings was killed on Friday in a suicide attack in the Pakistani city of Lahore. Moderate cleric Sarfraz Naeemi was attacked at his office at his mosque complex after leading Friday prayers.
I never will understand how these people think that ending their lives, will give them the fame they are seeking by doing this? Very few are ever remembered unless they had fame long before they ever attempted to take their life. I just don't understand the how this culture believes or thinks that committing suicide will cause any difference other than ridding the people or place of what other's believe.........isn't that what religious freedom is......... to be able to believe the way you want to?

No comments: