It's getting ever harder to consider riding a bicycle since I've gotten over the hill. I know that I can ride on level surfaces and downhill would be no problem. The uphill climb would give me too much stress on my old body. They have these bikes that have an electric motor which you can turn on when going up an incline. The Electric Bike gives you the convenience of pedaling when you are able and using the motor when it's too hard on you. Either with, with an Electric Bicycle you can still get needed exercise and have an enjoyable ride.
The "Green Cruise Eclipse" is a 24 inch bike that would be the right size for me, since I'm not as tall as some people. I realize that with everything comes a price and that would be the hold back on this item. The prices of Electric Bikes are not cheap and I'm sure it's because of the modifications that have to be done to support an electric bike. If you are in the market for one, then go to this website and shop for the one you really like. Invest in your new bike and have the time of your life, with biking friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment