Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dearest John Q A

Hello, My sweet wonderful friend,
I know you are in a better place, yet I wish you were still here. The cancer, was hard on you and I wouldn't want you to be sick, so I guess wishing you were here, would be selfish on my part. You were like a brother and a wonderful friend, to me and I'll never forget you. I know you wanted to be so much more, and for a time you were, but I wasn't able to give the love you would have needed from me, so I decided to not hold on to you so you could find someone who could give you your just dues in a relationship. Through the years we knew each other, we still remained close, and I was always welcome, when I would show up out of the blue to visit. A "big teddy bear" sort, you always gave of yourself and when you'd go down to our hang out and I wasn't there, you'd leave your calling card with one of the waitress's you could trust to give it to me. Your "Silver Dollar", let me know you had been there and was saying "hi".
I truly miss you and wish I could have given you more support during your time of sickness. Unfortunately, I had problems of my own and couldn't be there for you.
John, I hope to see you again, someday and I believe you were a really great man.
Love to you,
Nita



No comments: