Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dear Kate

Hello Kate,
I know you probably don't want to hear from me, but considering the circumstances, I'd think you'd be glad someone thought of you whether it be good or bad. Not many people are remembering you, these days, and you know why! They just don't have the time to care and they didn't get much concern from you when they did. You enjoyed being an informative thorn in just about every one's side.
I remember the days, you would stalk us, for fear you wouldn't get your just dues, in visits. Heck we were a young couple, trying to enjoy each other and life, not to mention struggling financially. Yet, you thought we had to be there every weekend, or you were on the phone, griping and moaning about how we needed to come see you, cause we might not be able to one of these days. Yeah, well there were other people in our world besides you, and we had things we liked to do on the weekends besides sit up under you. You never considered our feelings on anything, it always had to be your way.
Being so noise, you you practically pushed everyone away from you. Telling everyone how to live in their own home, and passing judgment's on their way of doing things, wasn't very nice either. You just couldn't leave people alone to live their on lives the way they wanted to. If they didn't succumb to your whims and suggestions, you'd send your other son, to reprimand them. They had to do it or else.
You would come over during the week to check on me and see if I was doing the right things, especially after my son was born. Most of the time, you wouldn't call, as if you were trying to catch me doing something wrong.
With your constant meddling you finally drove me away from my husband and your family, since he was so hen pecked by you that he couldn't stand up to you in favor of his own family. You did everything you could to undermine me to him and the rest of the people, we knew. I finally gave up and let you have your little boy back, which you suddenly decided, would be a burden to you. He never had a choice in anything that involved him, you put him in the line of fire, and financed it.......trying to give me what you thought I deserved. In your words, "you don't divorce a ########"! To which I answered, "oh yeah, just watch me"!
I got rid of all the turmoil I thought, but it had only just begun. I went through 5 years of child custody, fighting tooth and claw to keep my babies. In the end, I ran out of money, and your family and you won. You were relentless, even then......they say only the good die young........it must be true, you lived to be in your ninety's.
I will never be able to forget what you did to me and my children. They say you must forgive a person, to be able to be free of the horrible things you suffered, I will try, but it will be hard.
Sincerely
Kaye

No comments: