Monday, June 3, 2019

The Watch Begins

It's been awhile since, I've been on here and written anything.  This subject is something that's hard to write about, but it's been part of this blog, through the years..........
Today, I noticed a large truck pull up across the street.  It had medical equipment to deliver. A medical bed was delivered, meaning one thing.  This is a sad day to view, this action meaning, my neighbor is losing her battle with lung cancer.  She has fought it for over 3 years and now I am witnessing her finally stages as it drags the very life out of her fragile body.  I've sent prayers up to God, through those years, hoping for a miracle, but knowing that this type of cancer, doesn't give up.  Now I can only pray for her comfort during these final stages and for the comfort of her family as they endure the loss of their Mom, wife and grandmother.....along with a very large extended family.

No comments: