I woke up this morning, much as the other days. The sound of my chiming clock in the living room let me know it was 6am, but I awoke before it chimed. Here in my home I find that the walls tend to close in after a few hours and the day seems to drag after that. I know that I am blessed by having another day to move forward and live. I am thankful even though it doesn't sound like I am. There's plenty domestic work around here for me to do. There's other errands that I need to make, and here I sit on my lazy duff. Either way I thank the Lord for this day, my health and the life that I am living lately. It's been quite a turn around after all the hard years of living and being strong. Today, I am thankful for the release of so much stress, and responsibility. It's a good day and that's a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment