It was so sad to hear of your passing. I know that you are not hurting anymore and that you fought as long as you could. My daughter knew it was just a matter of time, before you left her, but she tried to do for you as best she could. Being a caregiver for a terminally ill person is hard on anyone, but she is so young. I've watched her going through extreme grief in the last year, with the passing of her father, and the break ups of her and her boyfriend. Now, she looses you too. You fell into the position of being a dad once her's was gone. I know you didn't want all the problems, to happen that she is now going to face. Sometimes, we can't control how life dictates things. Either way you were a big support to her in many ways, and now she must go on without you as well.
You will be missed and I know she cared deeply for you. You were someone who gave her a form of life, when she didn't have any. May your soul rest in peace.
Thank you,
Nita (Ashley's Mom)
You will be missed and I know she cared deeply for you. You were someone who gave her a form of life, when she didn't have any. May your soul rest in peace.
Thank you,
Nita (Ashley's Mom)
No comments:
Post a Comment