Friday, January 14, 2011
Useless Killing.......
It's seems that never a day goes by without someone taking a person's life. Many times it comes from mental problems, but sometimes it comes from downright uncaring hate. Something we are taught as children, to be wrong. Today, the pattern of uncaring has manifested itself in these crimes against persons, which is wastefulness of human life. Innocent bystanders get caught up in the willful attacks of the people and their life is snuffed out within a second of time. I see no end to these tragic actions, and I know our Lord is looking down upon us as a lost generation of people. How sad that a 9yr. old wasn't able to grow up and be a person with her own special talents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
For a long time, I have not been alarmed nor surprised by random shootings, and I am predicting it is going to happen again and there really is nothing that can be done to prevent it. It is part of our gun loving culture, we are all victims of the 2nd Amendment; we have to accept it whether we like it or not.
Post a Comment