Friday, December 31, 2010

Experience

Down through the years, I watched people being diagnosed with some form of cancer and the things that they and their family and friend's experienced, while they fought their battle. I wonder if you have gone through this type of situation? Have you watched a friend, family member or acquaintance, go through what I call "Hell here on earth?" It's such a sad thing to see a person, who looks perfectly healthy, diminish into a skin over bones, skeleton! You read about the effects the treatments, place on the body and wonder how they can live through it, even then. Think about living through it and finding that after all you've been through, you have to do it again. I know that it's a monster and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
To all the people out there and their families who are experiencing this horrible tragedy, you have my humble prayers............and wishes for a cure.............before it's too late.........May God, place his loving hands on your and your loved one's...........
Sincerely,
Nita

No comments: