Monday, November 22, 2010

Dear Archie

I know you would like to have been here to see all the things and experience the things your children are doing.  It's sad that you left this world as early in life as you did.  I want you to know that some of the things you left behind are getting along well.  One of this is your son Ernie.  I never expected him to be a part of our lives that way he is now.  My youngest daughter, has become a large part of his life, and they seem to be handling it fair.  He's not able to be with his children the way he would like, but that's part of going through a divorce.  With time all things change, and I can only hope you are able to know what's happening here in this life.......if, not then one day we will be able to tell each other the things we have missed.

Oh......Happy Thanksgiving.......I'll eat some turkey for you.......
Nita

No comments: