I heard that you had left our world, a few days ago. It's a sad thing when someone goes away, never to return. I know your wife will miss you terribly, as will your friends. I knew you only for a few years and often say as you would play the guitar at our local pub, where all of our acquaintances frequented. You had a style and flair that made you the center of attention most of the time. Though you let it get out of hand, it was always something we could laugh off. I really had missed you and your wife, when you two moved to Florida to find work. I often wonder if you would ever come back up here. Guess you had burned too many bridges and decided to stay where you were. So sorry you are gone, and may our Lord rest you soul.
Sincerely,
Nita
No comments:
Post a Comment